Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Car Has a Climate - Muggy and HOT


So the a/c went out in the Mike-UV (SUV for you slower folk).  I'm tired of it.  I'm tired of dreading a drive to...anywhere.  I need a portable shower.  Maybe I should go old school custom van and just put a window unit into the back.  Would that be cool?  Lots of duct tape should do the trick.  And forget the hair.  It's gonna die in the hurricane force plus winds.  Cell phone talk?  Negative.  Waiting outside in the car with the girls while Rachel goes into Wal-Mart?  Fuhgedaboudit.  Well, if it's overcast and a stiff wind, yes.

The guilty part?  A Fan Control Amplifier.  It's available here if you'd like to make the purchase as a late birthday, early christmas, or un-birthday gift.  And I can install it thanks to these guys' help!

Okay, I'll stop whining now and continue to turn my nose up at bike riders.  Wait.  They're not paying $3.65 a gallon.  Okay, I'll hush now.  

No comments: