Friday, February 23, 2007

eShopping eList



The following are items I will (more than likely) NOT purchase from eBay and other sources in the coming days. Again, I said, more than likely. Who knows?


1. Genuine Unicorn Stool (not a chair of sorts)


"Produced by free range unicorns fed a healthy, high fibre diet. Simply press buy it now and your very own packet of enchanted turd will be stuffed through your letterbox before you can say horse laxative!" Buy it Now: 3 quid See it HERE


2. Toothbrush - Only Two Months Used


"While I am cleaning out my closet I figured I would clean out my bathroom as well. I change toothbrushes quite often and figured it was time to change again.. What better thing to do with my old one than sell it on eBay... " Starting Bid: $.99 See it HERE

3. Real Raisin Earrings


"These earrings are made of REAL raisins, glazed, then hung from good quality earring hooks using really thin wire. They are no longer edible, but instead make a really unique style statement! Who needs beads?!" Starting Bid: $3.91 See it HERE


4. Britney Spears' Sinead O'Conner Starter Kit


"This is the Ultimate Britney Spears Experience! It is a piece of history that can not be duplicated! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to various charities. The winner will have the choice to remain anonymous or to use this for publicity purposes." Starting Bid: $1,000,000.00 I'll take two! See it HERE


There you have it. What's your list look like?

No comments: